Read about our latest adventures
BusinessGreen Launches New Technology Awards
The BusinessGreen Technology Awards will celebrate the best of the UK’s pioneering clean tech sector, offering a platform to promote the green technologies and products that promise to transform the global economy.
Open to businesses, investors, entrepreneurs, research programmes, and inventors the awards will highlight how this inspiring and innovative sector is delivering the cutting-edge clean technologies that make a sustainable economy possible.
The awards will complement the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards, which celebrate the best in green business innovation and sustainability initiatives, and are now firmly established as the UK’s largest and most prestigious green business awards.
The full list of categories is:
- App of the Year
- Consumer Gadget of the Year – Readers’ choice award
- R&D Programme of the Year
- Building Technology of the Year
- Social Impact Technology of the Year
- Transport Technology of the Year
- Solar Innovation of the Year
- Wind Energy Innovation of the Year
- Marine Energy Innovation of the Year
- Biotechnology of the Year
- Smart Grid Technology of the Year
- Clean and Cool Award for International Impact
- Future City Technology of the Year
- Circular Economy Innovation of the Year
- Breakthrough of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Technology of the Year – to be selected from the winners of all the other categories
The awards ceremony will bring together the best and the brightest from across the clean tech community, providing a unique platform to promote some of the country’s most exciting green technologies.
Clean tech firms with a presence in the UK will be invited to submit their entries for the awards in either text, video or infographic format.
The 2015 awards ceremony and celebratory lunch will take place in London on Friday 27 November at 12:30pm.
Applications must be received by 5pm on 2 October 2015.
See the website for more details.
Source: businessgreen.com, 24/08/2015