Sustain Lincolnshire is helping businesses across Lincolnshire save money and reduce their impact on the environment. Expert help is being provided free of charge to eligible small to medium sized enterprises in the region.
Every business uses resources – water, electricity, gas, fuel, raw materials. We’ll help you reduce the costs of your resources through effective management. Not only is this good news for the environment, but it‘ll save you money too.
What’s on offer?
We’ll help you with practical support and specialist technical advice to identify ways to save money:
- Resource efficiency audit – we’ll help you identify where you can improve your environmental performance and save money
- Resource efficiency action plan – expert help to compile an action plan to suit your business
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Training – free two day course for your staff
- On site support – ongoing support to help you implement an environmental management system for your business
- Resource efficiency campaigns – everything you need to get your staff to go green and help save money
Who can apply?
Free support is available to eligible small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Lincolnshire:
- Less than 250 staff
- Annual turnover of less than 50 million Euros
- Annual balance sheet of less than 43 million Euros
- Are not more than a quarter owned by a larger company.
Get in touch…
For further information call our Lincoln office on 01522 837209, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Assistance …….
Visit our `Sources of Financial Assistance’ page for information on loans, incentives and grants that you may be able to apply for.